- Air Monitoring (5)
- Air Safety Solutions (1)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sinks & Work Benches (3)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- CSSD Workstations & Tables (1)
- Dental Autoclaves (2)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (13)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (7)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Endoscopy Sinks & Work Benches (2)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (3)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (4)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Shelving & Storage (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (11)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Smartline Toe Probe Series
Smartline RotaScope drying cabinets minimise the risk of probe and scope damage and offer a versatile drying and storage solution for TOE/ENT probes, transrectal and transvaginal probes.
Smartline Classic Series endoscope drying cabinets, brought to you by Ecolab Healthcare are EN 16442 compliant with 7 days storage in ANZ and offer a small footprint of only 600mm W x 600mm D.
Smartline Classic series drying & storage cabinets are built with a fully independent air system. The integrated air system requires no changes to a sites infrastructure and used patented vacuum technology. The are easy to install, offering a plug and play solution with no complex installation requirements.
Smartline Classic series drying cabinets feature intelligent LED interior lighting for clear internal visibility with a stylish design. The scope data monitoring system and touch screen display provides users with remaining scope storage time and environmental monitoring and feature remote log in, allowing for convenient 24/7 service capability and reporting.
Smartline Classic RotaScope model stores up to 9 flexible endoscopes vertically with barcode tracking.
Smartline Core Series endoscope drying cabinets are built with a fully independent air system. The integrated air system requires no changes to a sites infrastructure and used patented vacuum technology.
The Core series of endoscope drying cabinets are easy to install, offering a plug and play solution with no complex installation requirements and feature an electronic key pad door lock system, LED lights which are activated when door opens and are freestanding and easily relocatable.
Smartline Core RotaScope model stores up to 9 flexible endoscopes vertically.