Home > Products > Science & Pharma > Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets > Captair Smart 834 Filtered Chemical Storage Cabinet
- Biological Safety Cabinets (7)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Hoods (9)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (6)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (11)
- Laboratory Centrifuge (4)
- Laboratory Freezers (4)
- Laboratory Pipettes (4)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (4)
- Laboratory Washers (14)
- Osmometers & Chloridemeters (9)
- PCR Workstations (4)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Autoclaves (2)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers (5)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (10)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (8)
- Tygon Tubing (15)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (14)
Captair Smart 834 Filtered Chemical Storage Cabinet
Simpler to use
Smart Technology allows for indicative light communication to show the status of the hood. When the light is still this indicates the hood is operating safely. The light will pulse in a simple pattern to alert you to fan failure, filter breakthrough & the doors being left open. The eGuard App also enables remote control access for monitoring chemical storage cabinets, changing settings and delivering safety alerts directly to your mobile, tablet or PC device.
Safer to operate
The ability of the configurable filtering system placed above the enclosure is adaptable to filter gases, solvents, powders and particulates. Ultimately keeping the user and the lab protected by safely and efficiently recirculating air within the room and releasing purified air back into the room free of any toxic hazardous vapors or ordors.
Key features include:
- Meeting the AFNOR NFX 15 211/SEFA 9 filtration efficiency standard (classes 1 and 2)
- New sensors are added for the detecting of solvents, acids or formaldehyde.
- New sensors are added to alert the user if the doors are left open
- ESP Program: Usage certification given with each unit after approval of your storages by in-house lab.
Organize your chemical storage
Floor standing models are able to be configured with adjustable spill proof shelves, pull out vertical shelves and large volume drawers. Smaller options for use on or under counters or equipment is also available.